Other applicable terms
Information about us
- our site is a site operated by Intevi UK (“We”).
- we are registered in England and Wales and have our registered office at Unit 5, Meridian Office Park, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9HY
Accessing our site
- access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
- we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- you must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce, in any format, any part of our site without our prior written consent.
- you must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- you must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- you must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities. In the event of a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
- you may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- you must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Third party links
- where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.